• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Forum Members Met

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
*August! Will u now! I'm surprised I didn't put you off by my height size! ;)

Naah not really unless you want to have a competition at Eastliegh? Who can get the best phots up for it nath!:lol:;););)

Fred;)

class 313

Established Member
Be glad you didnt spend 2 days with him at a campout. Still thanking god that I wasn't in a tent with him :lol:

:o You loved it really, but I had to share a tent with a noisy yet surprisingly still person from East Anglia =):razz:

Coxster said:
Poor you! I find 10 minutes a struggle :-P

But then again I'm sure the feelings mutual!

I take it you're still annoyed that you didn't annoy me on the train to York :-P

devon_metro

Established Member
Is it some kind of competiton to meet as many people as possible in the fact that you must advertise it on the forum. After all you might miss your train and never meet them.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I can now add Gizmogle to my list of members met. After discovering on WNXX today that Louise was on platform 4 before I got the 1721 to Brum, I can sort-of add her to my list too.

Coxster

Established Member
It will increase hopefally on the 8th Where I hope to meet
Nathan(Desiro Man)
Jordy
TC and not briefly
Stephen not briefly
Yorkie
and Matt spencer.
Myself, Gizmogle and Kettlefan are feeling most offended at your 'hopefully I'll meet...' list.

Established Member
Myself, Gizmogle and Kettlefan are feeling most offended at your 'hopefully I'll meet...' list.

Just to up my list

Fred
Nathan(nath9245)
Fab444(very Breifly)
TC (extremely breifly)
Stephen (A breif incounter,(while he was on 2412 at SHepperton))

Nathan(Desiro Man)
Jordy
TC and not briefly
Stephen not briefly
Yorkie
and Matt spencer.

:-P

Is it some kind of competiton to meet as many people as possible in the fact that you must advertise it on the forum. After all you might miss your train and never meet them.

How would That happen?:?:Im not using a train to get to Stephens railway I'm driving there then stay there til 11:30 then go to Byfleet and New Haw?

Well Damon I was reefuring to the 8th aug meet but I will see kettlefan for sure:oand if you go otherwise might be a while before I meet you Damon:-P

devon_metro

Established Member
Just to up my list

Fred
Nathan(nath9245)
Fab444(very Breifly)
TC (extremely breifly)
Stephen (A breif incounter,(while he was on 2412 at SHepperton))

Nathan(Desiro Man)
Jordy
TC and not briefly
Stephen not briefly
Yorkie
and Matt spencer.

:-P

Well Damon I was reefuring to the 8th aug meet but I will see kettlefan for sure:oand if you go otherwise might be a while before I meet you Damon:-P

What if you break down on the way ;)

Gizmogle

Established Member
Well yes, and I was referring to Stephen's list of people attending the 8th August in which you skipped a few very important persons ;)

Yes, he missed me too!

Anyway, time for an update...

class313
Ascot
Jim
Dennis
LittleRedTrain
Galvanize
Metcam
Joy54
Beaker
omega3
Tom
Nathan
Kettlefan
Matt
Max
Jamster
AlexS
Sprog
Julian G
Joe H
David
VXCFan
Yorkie
Seth
Jordy
evil_hippo
Memorex
Lesjordans
alistairtrainfanman

Gonna meet Craig on the 18th. 777Bread and Coxster on 8th :D

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I can now add Gizmogle to my list of members met. After discovering on WNXX today that Louise was on platform 4 before I got the 1721 to Brum, I can sort-of add her to my list too.

And me, lol

Established Member
Yes Coxster on the 8th for me aswell:o , why am I 777bread? . For anyone going to stephens cockrow meet me , coxster , and maybe jordy sometime after lunch or during lunch are going to Byfleet and New Haw maybe , or we will just go to Chertsey to see abit of 'SWT' Stuff and abit of frieght so if anyone wants to come your welcome8-).

Fred

Coxster

Established Member
Yes Coxster on the 8th for me aswell:o , why am I 777bread? . For anyone going to stephens cockrow meet me , coxster , and maybe jordy sometime after lunch or during lunch are going to Byfleet and New Haw maybe , or we will just go to Chertsey to see abit of 'SWT' Stuff and abit of frieght so if anyone wants to come your welcome8-).
I actually said I might join you after Stephen's meet as I have to go back that way anyway.

Established Member
I actually said I might join you after Stephen's meet as I have to go back that way anyway.

Well after I wont be there:) I'm not going to stay all day at cockrow unless I can be purswaded to not go to the SWML and see the frieght at chertsey instead whats best New haw or Chertsey still puzzled and I dont really know what I'm going to do at stephens meet I might if its ok with Nathan (Desiro one) meet him at chertsey because he has to come early then stay to about 2 or 3 and watch the frieghts at chertsey for an hour and abit:)

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Well after I wont be there:) I'm not going to stay all day at cockrow unless I can be purswaded to not go to the SWML and see the frieght at chertsey instead whats best New haw or Chertsey still puzzled and I dont really know what I'm going to do at stephens meet I might if its ok with Nathan (Desiro one) meet him at chertsey because he has to come early then stay to about 2 or 3 and watch the frieghts at chertsey for an hour and abit:)

Full stops :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.