• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Forum Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
On a (semi) serious note, the timing is rubbish! I am not working today and its raining here, what the hell am I gunna do all day?

You could come and hold my ladder. I'm in a no reception zone all day in Dartmoor, quite good timing really.

Good luck with the upgrade all.

Crossover

Established Member
On a (semi) serious note, the timing is rubbish! I am not working today and its raining here, what the hell am I gunna do all day?

Abscond to the competition, presumably :P

Good luck to all those involved on the "resignalling" - I await the new site with baited breath. See you all on the "other side" :D

A Challenge

Established Member
I think this is good, but all posts from the last month have been marked as unread, and (edit) the post button has moved!

Dhassell

I have noticed that some punctuation like apostrophes and - have been turned into square boxes as they were transfered.

Kite159

Veteran Member
I was going to ask about an easy way to marking forums read, but I've just spotted the "Mark Forums Read" button at the top left of the screen

greaterwest

Established Member
I (and I assume everyone else who had access to it) have lost access to the automated announcements forum.

Otherwise, good upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.