• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Foss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Established Member
7th Dec involved taking a full and standing 158 at 1550 from Westbury-Pompey, which me and TC joined me on the wedge-ex with 1 of the best FGW Fratton Guards, however, we bailed at Romsey for a far nicer SWT 158 to Soton Airport, where we took 450 vice 444 to Bournemouth, booked in to P4 but went in to P3

8th December:
450007 to Wareham, 450007 to Brock, 421497 to Lym, 421497 to Brock, 221 (10 car VXC branded) to Soton Airport, 158881 to Eaastleigh, 158888 to Fareham (1 of the last RDG-BTN's), 159015 to Gilingham (last through service from Fareham to the West, 159101 to Salisbury, 4 car FGW to Soton, 444 to Brock, 2 tirps on Lym, then 17.16 Brock - Wareham, 18.59 return (on which several things were displayed on front/side/interior) this being the last Wareham - Brock, then Brock-Poole, for 21.54 to BMO, on which an RPI quized Tom over his rover, because he didn't know what the **** it was! Also the auto anouncer was put through her paces

On the Lym Slammer, the "Dream Train" headboard was there as they were having a charity event on the line.

9th Dec:
1608 BMO-Soton 444
17.10 Soton-Salisbury 158
18.02 Salisbury-Westbury 158

Few things:
Firstly the side/front/interior displays were set up by Tom, also the guard must recive credit for being a good friendly chap.

Secondly, big thanks to Tom for letting me stay at his 2 nights on the trot, it certainally saved going on too many FGW trains. Hope I wasn't too bad company!
Thirdly, bumped in to VXCFan at Westbury, who I instantly "got rid of", as I had things to do than talk to him, for which he got a bash on 158748 freshly refurbed out off!!

Finally, what a great 3 days bashing, for, £20!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Demps

Thirdly, bumped in to VXCFan at Westbury, who I instantly got rid of, as I had things to do than talk to him!

Finally, what a great 3 days bashing, for, £20!

So, is this sarcasm, or do you really not like him? if so, how come?

For £20 thats one hell of trip.

Coxster

Established Member
Tom was showing me the pics on 'Jim's Photo Allery' ;) I like the Dream Train headboard on the Cig :lol:

Mintona

Established Member
VXCFan is great, you just gotta get to know him, and not let other people's opinions cloud your judgement.

Jim

Established Member
So, is this sarcasm, or do you really not like him? if so, how come?

For £20 thats one hell of trip.

I don't have a problem, I had to however get him to stop chasing me around as I had other bits and bobs to do and concentrate on, on which I will elaborate no further, but I think he understood what the problem was.

£20 is fab value though, I agree!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Tom was showing me the pics on 'Jim's Photo Allery' ;) I like the Dream Train headboard on the Cig :lol:

Damon,you just won't get over the missing "G" will you :lol:
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
VXCFan is great, you just gotta get to know him, and not let other people's opinions cloud your judgement.

Who said I was letting that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.