• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fotopic Update... LONDON!!! 30/08/2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 37 Fan

DRS 37602 and DRS 37607 running very late on the SERCO at Wimbeldon station in the morning sun. Fastline 56303 on the Birch Choppice - Grain, 66083 on steel, refrubished 442 and a 159 and others...

http://37517smodernlocophotos.fotoblog.co.uk/c1069132.html

The DRS 37's having on Tuesday vanished off the network not being seen again after sighted through Clapham at 10:36am. Amazingly did it again today, and by some luck I went for what I assumed was the pair working off Wimbeldon to Hampton Court then onto Waterloo but this was proven wrong as infact running 2 hours - 3 hours late the pair were on one of their first day runs. Hence they had vanished for their predicted arrival time at Waterloo being very late it is assumed :roll: Still got them in the end :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
The 37 Fan said:
DRS 37602 and DRS 37607 running very late on the SERCO at Wimbeldon station in the morning sun. Fastline 56303 on the Birch Choppice - Grain, 66083 on steel, refrubished 442 and a 159 and others...

http://37517smodernlocophotos.fotoblog.co.uk/c1069132.html

The DRS 37's having on Tuesday vanished off the network not being seen again after sighted through Clapham at 10:36am. Amazingly did it again today, and by some luck I went for what I assumed was the pair working off Wimbeldon to Hampton Court then onto Waterloo but this was proven wrong as infact running 2 hours - 3 hours late the pair were on one of their first day runs. Hence they had vanished for their predicted arrival time at Waterloo being very late it is assumed :roll: Still got them in the end :D
Nice Pixs Micheal

It seems to be interesting that more and more people are using West Brompton to take photos of the 4O90

this one seems to be Good A bit of nice thrash from the 20+37

The 37 Fan

Thanks for your comments.

The station is good at most times and unlike Kenny O dont get building shaddows on the trains!

Status
Not open for further replies.