• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fotopic Update : Photos From The 1980's

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathonAG

Hi,

Having got permission from my grandpa, I have uploaded many of his photo he took during the late 1980's with a 35mm camera. They span from The Ffestiniog Railway to a SRPS Steam Xmas Railtour at Waverly. There's also much more than that, and can be found at the usual location:

www.jonathonag.fotopic.net

When I visit him again tomorrow, I'll try and look for the Carnforth and Strathspey ones, I know they are lying aorund somewhere.

On a similar note, I will try and upload the photos I took from Railfest 2004....there's very little atm that i have found so I'll need to look for the rest. Also, to celebrate my 16th in 2 months..........I'll make a special collection looking back on the past 16 years of me and my railways lol.

Anyway, comments welcome

Thanks

Jonathon

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.