• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fotopic Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hi all
First shameless fotopic plug from me, www.redcow.fotopic.net
New collection of a trip from Bham to Plymouth and Exeter courtesy of the VXC/MML HST turn. Some interesting stuff turned up today, including 33103 on a saloon shunting around Exeter all afternoon and at Newton Abbott i fell onto a 57/BG/43 test train (?) which was about as jammy as you get. Also 47s off the Cheltenham racex viewed at New st tonight.

Some cranks on the train were saying tomorrow may be the last day of the HST out for VXC (strike on Friday), so i might have timed it just right!

Enjoy, comments appreciated

www.redcow.fotopic.net

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
http://www.redcow.fotopic.net/p26956401.html Whats that doing on the Up ML?? QUOTE]

Thanks for the comments
I have no idea what the 43/BG/57 thing was doing! i arrived at Newton Abbot off the 1405 Padd-Plymouth to intercept 1E53, and it was sitting there. Got the road west about 1650, presume it was a Laira test train of some description? Was it the 57 or 43 on test though?!?

Established Member
Hi all,

fotopic site undergoing a bit of an renaissance at the moment after a while of non-activity

update today 03/05 with a new 2006 bits and bobs collection-including classes 31/37/47/86
and some stuff you might not have seen: Dean Forest Railway Gala 22/4/06, yet more 87 phots from 1S96 over the Easter break

all to be found at www.redcow.fotopic.net
please take a look if you have time to kill - should be something for (almost) everyone!

Cheers
8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.