• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fotopic

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunx2005

im having problem's Uploading to Fotopic at the mo...It says that they have uploaded fine but when i try to Publish them it says there is nothing there.
I dont know why it is doing it, the only thing i could think of is that I have out my camera on a higher spec, but should that make a difference?
:sleepy3:
Cheers
Andy :homework:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Might sound daft but it's worth checking the obvious first....

Have you added them to the collection you intended to? Also, if you are using Java upload, when it has finished, close the dialogue box, don't press cancel (I seem to remember having that problem myself).

Don't forget to read the 'service bulletins'; Fotopic does seem to suffer from regular unavailability of some services.

Fotopic can be a bit slow and it may take a while for thumbnails to appear when editing collections and for collections to appear in the gallery listing (this can take an hour and more on occasion).

re image size (I suspect that is what is meant by your reference to camera spec), as far as I know, there is no limit but there is not really much point uploading anything bigger than ~1200x800 as that will be enough to fill the average screen. Obviously if you are using Fotopics for secure storage of your images then larger sizes might be desirable.

chunx2005

There still not there.
I use Web Upload and it comes with the open window and i choose the files etc to upload and it says they have uploaded fine but then when i try to PUBLISh them it says there arent any files there :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.