• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fraction Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Sevenoutofsix.jpg

According to the latest Labour Party figures.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

Jamie said:
Sevenoutofsix.jpg

According to the latest Labour Party figures.

And did you know that 9 out of 8 of Tony Blair's braincells don't function properly :mrgreen:

P.S. I get it ;)

David

Established Member
The latest survey released by the labour party shows that 50% of chavs can't write, 50% can't read, and the other 50% can't add up.

H

HR2

David V2 said:
And did you know that 9 out of 8 of Tony Blair's braincells don't function properly :mrgreen:

P.S. I get it ;)

Didn't know 'Bushbaby' Blair had a brain that functioned at all? I thought he was pre-programmed with duff software.

The Gricer

TheSlash said:
Everybody write in bigger letters from now on as TheGricer's eyesight is failling him 8-)

That's right - and certain peoples bad spelling doesn't help. (failling indeed!) :thebirdm:

Frank

Dave A

HR2 said:
Didn't know 'Bushbaby' Blair had a brain that functioned at all? I thought he was pre-programmed with duff software.

Your talking about Windoze, right... :mrgreen:

TheSlash

Established Member
Don't write in red, it's rude. If you have a problem with my spelling, let's me and you step outside 8-) :D

TheSlash

Established Member
Let's really screw with his glasses by typing this in the smallest font. Only joking Frank, ya sound really ;) 8-)
[EDIT]
and Damon said just take ya walking stick away :D

The Gricer

TheSlash said:
Let's really screw with his glasses by typing this in the smallest font. Only joking Frank, ya sound really ;) 8-)
[EDIT]
and Damon said just take ya walking stick away :D

Ha! I'm surprised he didn't point out that I only need glasses for close up stuff and so I wouldn't normally be wearing them after "stepping outside" anyway! :smile:

Frank

Coxster

Established Member
Well it did take you a while to work out why your glasses weren't working the other day Dad! Want to tell the nice people why they weren't working? I seem to remember it was something to do with the lense missing... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.