Frankie Cocozza kicked out of X factor!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Railguy220, 8 Nov 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Railguy220

Railguy220 Member

2. Registered users do not see these banners - join or log in today!

Rail Forums

3. Kernowfem

Kernowfem Member

Thank god!! I was starting to wish he would bonk himself so hoarse he couldn't speak let alone sing.

Serves the big headed blob of testosterone right!

4. klambert

klambert Established Member

Whos Frankie cocoon? Whats X-Factor?

5. Ferret

Ferret Established Member

Best post on here for ages! I've no idea who the wassock is but that was still a withering put down d'extraordinaire!

6. 90019

90019 Established Member

Who? :|

7. Ivo

Ivo Established Member

I couldn't care about it either to be honest, but I wanted to post here to agree with Ferret. This post from Kernowfem was absolutely brilliant :D

I had heard that someone had been kicked out, so I read the MSN article. From what it said, I get the feeling that Simon Cowell would not have admitted him in the first place. Even a non-fan knows that the X-Factor isn't the same without Cowell around.

(P.S.: You could have linked to a reputable source and not that rubbish! - sorry...)

8. SS4

SS4 Established Member

A reputable source wouldn't report such trivial "news" ;). Thirded on Kernowfem's put down though

The real shame is that this will actually improve the fortunes of both parties! Such is the retarded world we live in

Turns out there is a BBC article here and it's second most read too :(. In other words more important than Berlusconi and Italy's woes :roll:

9. theblackwatch

theblackwatch Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Until this evening, I'd never heard of him either!

10. mbonwick

mbonwick Established Member

Have to say, I did laugh at his response when he was asked about him and Holly from Geordie Shore :lol:

11. chris89

chris89 Established Member

Other half has wanted him to go out for a while now.

I just thought he was a Robbie Williams wanna be, without the tallent.

Chris

12. jon0844

jon0844 Veteran Member

I hear he's in line to take over as Italian PM, as he's got all the necessary qualifications to do the job.

13. Lampshade

Lampshade Established Member

Frankie Cokeupthenozza is trending on Twitter :lol:

14. GB

GB Established Member

Now we just need to boot off the rest of them and we will have the best X Factor series ever!

15. Ferret

I can happily say I've not watched a single episode. I used to watch the auditions part for Simon Cowell's brutal honesty and then knock it on the head, but as he couldn't be bothered this year then neither could I! I now hope the show goes the way of Big Brother...........!

16. Lrd

Lrd Established Member

Best comment ever! Completely agree with you!

17. Kernowfem

Kernowfem Member

It constantly amazes me how far one can get in TV if you have a mutant leilandi stuck to your bonce!

18. Ivo

Ivo Established Member

Remind me to keep looking at this thread. Two of the best posts in recent times have appeared on its first page! :D

19. SS4

SS4 Established Member

I need a like button for this post

20. Schnellzug

Schnellzug Established Member

is that one of those TV talent shows?

21. Madge Wildfire

Madge Wildfire Member

Could someone explain what this means?

22. Ivo

Ivo Established Member

It means that what's his name Frankie Something-or-other ("Cocozza"?) is popular on that Twitter thing at present. I think it means that lots of people are sad enough to want to know what he is up to, presumably because they have nothing better to do than to waste their lives thinking about people and things that are not important in the grand scheme of things. How this idiot is more popular than the respective fates of Berlusconi and co. defies belief.

Never used it in my life; don't intend to start any time soon.

23. Ferret

Ivo, that's because we have become a nation of 'celebrity'-obsessed freaks, with naff all better to do with our time than froth over such nonsense as this, or Katie Price or Big Brother. I dread to think where we'll be in 10 years time....

24. Ivo

Ivo Established Member

I think this forum might have to change its name to "The Non-Celebrity Forum" by then! :lol:

25. Ferret

Go on Yorkie, do it!!! LOL!!!!

26. Kernowfem

Kernowfem Member

I don't mind celebrities. It's just the Z list kind who would go to the opening of my toilet seat i dislike!!!

27. jon0844

jon0844 Veteran Member

I've been to lots of events where the firms have invited (and often paid for) the likes of the TOWIE and Made In Chelsea people to attend - and they just walk around like they're 'it' but besides the photographers going crazy, they end up being ignored by all of the other guests!

One guy from The Only Way Is Essex (don't know his name, but he's in all the trailers) just barged through as if he was God and I'm amazed nobody smacked him one. I suppose he probably hoped someone would, so it would kick off and it would make the papers the next morning.

I still to this day don't get the whole reality soap opera idea. It's like someone said one day that soap stars are often slagged off in the street for things they've done in the soap - realising that people can't see the difference between reality and TV.

Some bright spark figured they'd get 'real' people and make them feature in a loosely scripted soap in real life (they get told each day what they've got to do, where they've got to go etc, even if they're not actually given a script) and, amazingly, it worked. It's very depressing.

Even more depressing is the fact that my wife can watch TOWIE and say it's just harmless fun. If you knew it was crap, I'd agree that it is harmless - but too many people don't know how it's made and believe that it's normal. Worse still, too many people aspire to be like them.

28. Robinson

Robinson Member

I can also proudly say I haven't watched a single episode of X Factor for a good few years. And I say this as an aspiring singer-songwriter...

29. jon0844

jon0844 Veteran Member

Anyone who has any talent must know that you have to go through the proper channels, so that you may actually become famous and make some money from it - and potentially land a good contract.

If you go via X Factor, you sell your soul to Simon and then have to do what you're told - and without making loads of money. Oh, and being dropped like a shot.

Hard work and perseverance is the way forward, even if people don't like doing any actual work these days.

30. Swr28

Swr28 Member

Not being a great fan of the show myself i did watch the first programme and decided there and then that the young irish girl will win or who can actually sing on the show, the press labelled her boring as she has stayed true to herself.

31. jon0844

jon0844 Veteran Member

It doesn't seem to come down to talent, but rather how much money Simon can make from them.

If they don't look good, can't give the media what they crave, perform at staged events and do everything they're told to do - they haven't got the 'X' factor. There also needs to be some controversy to keep the media interested, but I am sure even Simon knows there's a fine line (and not of coke!).

The singing can be sorted out with autotune, and most performances thereafter will be mimed anyway. So it's certainly not about the music. Of course, if they can sing then it's a bonus - and there have been some good people that have come out of the shows, even if it's possibly by sheer luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.