• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Free 1 month TASTE card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascot

Established Member
Seen this offer for a 1 month free trial for a TASTE card which might benefit some people who plan on eating out next month. The restaurant list is pretty good with a good number of decent* places to eat (with a few cheap ones too).

Here's the link and it doesn't look like they are asking for payment details at this point: http://www.tastecard.co.uk/trial/headertry

*My view of decent may be different to your own.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
Just a little bump - the Taste Card is absolutely excellent. I wholly recommend it. My girlfriend and I have had six months' worth of half price meals without paying a subscription (through creative means! ;) ).

Please do get a free card if you can. Not a salesman, just someone who's had this lovely freebie for a while ;)

All Line Rover

Established Member
The value of Tastecard's proposition has been severely compromised ever since a load of promotional 1-year cards were stolen from a Carphone Warehouse warehouse (no pun intended ;)) and could be purchased on eBay for less than £5. I believe the cards were not unique so Tastecard were unable to distinguish between legitimate customers and those who had purchased the stolen cards off eBay (whether they knew they were stolen or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.