• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freedom of north west rover

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetay3

Hi

Can one of the fares people tell me if the above rover is valid to Manchester Airport.I have used this ticket there before,but have just noticed that the map on the Network Rail rovers page does not show the line to the airport.Is this not shown in error or is the rover ticket not valid on this line.Many Thanks

Steve

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crossover

Established Member
Strictly speaking no it is not valid but can understand how use to there could go unquestioned

NORMAN471

The 2015 Edition of the Northern Leaflet entitled "Explore - The North of England by train with a Rail Rover" contains all the Rail Rover maps and Manchester Airport is till included on it. There are also two different "Discover" leaflets, one for the North West and One for the North East available at most staffed stations that have Northern train services.

stevetay3

Thanks Guys. I did find the Northern Rail Rover map,and it's printed and in my bag for the rover to begin Monday. Thanks once again

Status
Not open for further replies.