• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freight WTT For Section CB (June 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBS92042

Established Member
I think this is the right place for this request but forgive me if it isn't. It's a bit of a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone has a freight working timetable from around June 2011 for Section CB (around the Northampton area) that I could view? I'm particularly interested in the timings of the Wembley - Daventry, and return, water train (6B41/6A42) workings if anyone has an information on them.

Many thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Freightmaster

Established Member
I think this is the right place for this request but forgive me if it isn't. It's a bit of a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone has a freight working timetable from around June 2011 for Section CB (around the Northampton area) that I could view? I'm particularly interested in the timings of the Wembley - Daventry, and return, water train (6B41/6A42) workings if anyone has an information on them.
I don't have any times for the Northampton area (Freightmaster didn't feature
a Northampton timetable until 2014), but the basic train details/departure times
in 2011 were as follows:

6B41 WThFO 11:43 Wembley-Daventry
6A42 WThFO 15:06 Daventry-Wembley

(booked for class 92 haulage in those days)

Hopefully someone else will be able to dig out more detailed timings for you.

MARK

DBS92042

Established Member
I don't have any times for the Northampton area (Freightmaster didn't feature
a Northampton timetable until 2014), but the basic train details/departure times
in 2011 were as follows:

6B41 WThFO 11:43 Wembley-Daventry
6A42 WThFO 15:06 Daventry-Wembley

(booked for class 92 haulage in those days)

Hopefully someone else will be able to dig out more detailed timings for you.

MARK
Many thanks Mark, that information is very useful indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.