• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt85

Anyone working for freightliner know what the uniform sizes are like? I need to send an order in but not sure if I should go a size up or not. Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

S26Crewe

The tops come up slightly small, and the pants massively small!

You can send in your measurements though and they will find the best fit for you.

Sorry if that's not a massive help!

Last edited:

Matt85

No that’s good, thanks. I’ll probably go up one size with it all then and see what happens

4F89

Within 2 months u will go up 2 sizes, order larger than u think!

Matt85

Haha, I hope after nearly 15 years as a truck driver I’ve reached my fighting weight!

I find the sizes of most things as you’d expect. The only things I ever struggle with are the Jackets and Vests. I’m XL in T-shirt’s and jumpers but L in vests and Jackets. I always find the vests and jackets like tents. The team who look after uniform will happily help you out if things aren’t right.
When are you starting and where?

Matt85

I find the sizes of most things as you’d expect. The only things I ever struggle with are the Jackets and Vests. I’m XL in T-shirt’s and jumpers but L in vests and Jackets. I always find the vests and jackets like tents. The team who look after uniform will happily help you out if things aren’t right.
When are you starting and where?

Starting at Crewe next month. I’ve ordered a size up in everything to be in the safe side. Always end up with wrong size uniform everywhereI’ve worked!

4F89

Starting at Crewe next month. I’ve ordered a size up in everything to be in the safe side. Always end up with wrong size uniform everywhereI’ve worked!
The extra size, after all the food, will be needed. Mark my words!

Status
Not open for further replies.