• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner Various Trainee Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

4F89

Won't be long, I'm sure. To be fair, you will want a bit of a gap or there might be struggles with DI's over the summer, depending on depot

4F89

Doesn't make much difference for traction and routes, people have to be quite flexible

Mike121

I just want a medical lol... you people that have had them are in a much better position!

Paulm36

About 6-7 weeks now how about you?
I've only just joined the pool , just trying to get an idea on how fast or slow things might move . Got to be looking at the new year now then realistically I would have thought. Still every time I try and second guess these things I'm proved wrong .

Mgv1349

So where would the March course be then..?
Not sure mate, currently we have a DI and are doing classroom training in Crewe until March and then we go Leeds and Southampton in March but our DI comes with us so if they go another one they would have a classroom free in March.

GMT

Just out of curiosity, when do they ask for references? With TOCs in the past I provided my employment and education history and also the name of one or two references but so far it doesn't seem to be the case with FL. Plus, was anybody asked about how many off sick days had been taken in the past year or something similar?

Pete C

Just out of curiosity, when do they ask for references? With TOCs in the past I provided my employment and education history and also the name of one or two references but so far it doesn't seem to be the case with FL. Plus, was anybody asked about how many off sick days had been taken in the past year or something similar?
They never asked for references for me that I'm aware of.

I think sick days they ask about at the medical.

Status
Not open for further replies.