• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner Various Trainee Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

James71

I asked the the number haha I thought it best to edit the bit! So I didn't get a deluge of people haha

Jordan ruck

Just had a call from freightliner, I’ve passed the DMI and have been offered a course starting in may!! Delighted, sounded like she was doing the rounds today so hopefully some of you will hear something! Good luck
Congratulations. What depot was this for? I am still sat here waiting in the pool since February 2019 and haven’t heard a thing for a while now. Not sure how this is fair if you ask me? Must be something to do with the depots needed as I applied for Reading.

Jordan ruck

Does anybody please have a number or an email I can use to contact the Freightliner trainee driving team? Would be much appreciated.

Dave Tasty

Congratulations. What depot was this for? I am still sat here waiting in the pool since February 2019 and haven’t heard a thing for a while now. Not sure how this is fair if you ask me? Must be something to do with the depots needed as I applied for Reading.

Feel for you Jordan, I am in the same boat as you. Been in the talent pool for 15 months now.

Tester1

Try not to get disheartened, I’ve been in the pool since the start, it’s all to do with what depots require the drivers!
Just put it in the back of your mind and out of the blue it’ll happen!

DRS66421

Still waiting for DMI. Passed all the OPC stuff in January so waiting patiently along with others for news!
Can I ask what is your best advice for passing the OPC assessments? Is there practice material other than the OPC material? Trying to get my foot in the door so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

PickleTree

Can I ask what is your best advice for passing the OPC assessments? Is there practice material other than the OPC material? Trying to get my foot in the door so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I didn’t really use anything other than the OPC material as I found that covered things well. I printed off actual group bourdon papers from the thread pinned to this forum and there are a couple of videos on YouTube that help you with TEA-OC. This forum was great too, search for all the different tests and there is a thread for them with people sharing their experiences etc. Good luck with it all.

Tommy89

I finally got a phone call yesterday offering me the job with the training starting in May. Obviously I'm over the moon ! Now currently waiting on a date for my medical. Fingers crossed this coronavirus pandemic doesn't affect the training !

Bristol VRIII

I finally got a phone call yesterday offering me the job with the training starting in May. Obviously I'm over the moon ! Now currently waiting on a date for my medical. Fingers crossed this coronavirus pandemic doesn't affect the training !
Excellent news congrats mate what depot are down for and how long were you in the pool for?

Tombo456

Congrats mate, got the same call yesterday too! So chuffed!

DRS66421

I didn’t really use anything other than the OPC material as I found that covered things well. I printed off actual group bourdon papers from the thread pinned to this forum and there are a couple of videos on YouTube that help you with TEA-OC. This forum was great too, search for all the different tests and there is a thread for them with people sharing their experiences etc. Good luck with it all.[/QUOT
I didn’t really use anything other than the OPC material as I found that covered things well. I printed off actual group bourdon papers from the thread pinned to this forum and there are a couple of videos on YouTube that help you with TEA-OC. This forum was great too, search for all the different tests and there is a thread for them with people sharing their experiences etc. Good luck with it all.
Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.