• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Frequently Requested Diagrams Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
List fully updated

If I can make a suggestion, you really ought to lock this 'sticky' thread, and next time updates are needed call for the updates in a separate 'normal' thread. Reading back there are three pages now, and it could just get bigger and bigger next time, but the key info is in post #1 again...

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
If I can make a suggestion, you really ought to lock this 'sticky' thread, and next time updates are needed call for the updates in a separate 'normal' thread. Reading back there are three pages now, and it could just get bigger and bigger next time, but the key info is in post #1 again...

That's where deleting posts comes in useful ;)

I'll PM one of the mods.

jopsuk

Veteran Member
A request- all 12-car services on the West Anglia. The peak ones are easy to find, but there seems to be a couple of late morning northbound and late afternoon southbound workings be they service or ECS.

All Line Rover

Established Member
A request- all 12-car services on the West Anglia. The peak ones are easy to find, but there seems to be a couple of late morning northbound and late afternoon southbound workings be they service or ECS.

It'll be difficult to find that out, as even though they are different lengths, they are not different units. The OP only lists different types of train.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator

That's where deleting posts comes in useful ;)

I'll PM one of the mods.

Agreed. I have split the thread in two.

Dreadnought

Notes: I do not have any data for the [19:03] Mondays to Fridays service from London to Birmingham, although I have been told that this is a double Super Voyager.

I can confirm that all the times I have seen the 19:03 on a Wednesday night it has always been a Pendolino.

The only time I have seen it run as a double voyager was on a Friday when it arrived at New Street.

4SRKT

Established Member
I was at Bristol Parkway last Friday and saw the 13:23 Plymouth > Edinburgh and it was an HST, not a Vomiter (according to these threads it's HST on Mondays only).

I'm using the other train in this diagram (06:34 York > Plymouth) next Friday so I'm hoping that's now permanently an HST on Fridays.

louis97

Established Member
I was at Bristol Parkway last Friday and saw the 13:23 Plymouth > Edinburgh and it was an HST, not a Vomiter (according to these threads it's HST on Mondays only).

I'm using the other train in this diagram (06:34 York > Plymouth) next Friday so I'm hoping that's now permanently an HST on Fridays.

It was a HST because of the Cheltenham festival. The York to Plymouth service you mentioned will be a Voyager on the day you said.

4SRKT

Established Member
It was a HST because of the Cheltenham festival. The York to Plymouth service you mentioned will be a Voyager on the day you said.

Balls. <( I may have to put my elaborate Vomiter-avoidance strategy into play, that is 06:34 Leeds > St Pancras HST as far as Chesterfield, then 222 to Derby and 170 onwards to Brum. Will have to get up earlier for the 06:07 off Shipley instead of the 06:35 but it'll be worth it.

Ivo

Established Member

You mean I got lucky and avoided the Vomiter because of horse racing? Thank you, Mr McCoy et al :)

N.B.: In case anyone cannot guess, I was meeting 4SRKT that day.

CC 72100

Established Member
Can anyone confirm how many XC HST's are running south on Summer Saturdays this year - as looking through the FGW timetable, there would appear to be 5 - 2xPaignton, 1xNewquay & 2xPenzance - if this is correct, can we assume that XC will be hiring in a set?

SprinterMan

Established Member
In the main thread, the ATW diagram can now be changed to 67s, and the operator of the 57 on the pendolino drag will now be exclusively VT, as ATW's 57s have gone back to VT.

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Yes. Sunday evening. There have been others in the past and subject previously discussed on the Forum

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Here's a suggestion to go on the sticky thread. I myself have had to post it at least three times already.

London Midland Class 150

06.28 Worcester Shrub Hill - Birmingham New Street;
07.19 Birmingham New Street - Great Malvern;
08.38 Great Malvern - Birmingham New Street;
09.49 Birmingham New Street - Hereford;
11.40 Hereford - Birmingham New Street;
13.49 Birmingham New Street - Hereford;
15.40 Hereford - Birmingham New Street;
17.59 Birmingham New Street - Great Malvern.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
I know everything's a bit all over the show at the minute due to most TOCs having different timetable periods this year due to the Olympics, but does anyone know of changes to the FRD that came into effect in May? Sorry for not getting round to this sooner, but exams need to take priority for me!

D6975

Established Member
Does anyone have the Anglia class 90 diagrams please.
I can't find it anywhere on the web, but will keep looking.

ps I have found some diagrams, but they're for 2010 - are they still the same possibly?

Last edited:

CC 72100

Established Member
I know everything's a bit all over the show at the minute due to most TOCs having different timetable periods this year due to the Olympics, but does anyone know of changes to the FRD that came into effect in May? Sorry for not getting round to this sooner, but exams need to take priority for me!

The Saturday XC HST diagrams have changed - I'll pm you if you want them to add to the thread. Apologies for not noticing this earlier!

Any LM diagrams would be greatly appreciated :)
Here are my observations:-
170/6+153:-
13:17 - Worcester Shb Hl - Dorridge
14:46 - Dorridge - Worcester Shb Hl
16:17 - Worcester Shb Hl - Dorridge

4 car 170/5+170/5 18:46 - Rugeley TV - Birmingham New St turns into 19:49 - Birmingham New St - Worcester Shb Hill

Stratford-u-Avon to Worcester (Sundays):
Three 172/2 & one 172/3

16:49 - Birmingham New St - Hereford - 170/2+170/2 turns into 19:11 - Hereford - Dorridge (Snow Hill Line)

Last edited:

ATW Alex 101

Established Member
For the new list there should be what was already there plus:

The 175 into BHI TomJ93
The London Midland 150's Class 172
Arriva Bubble car (If it's still round)
Arriva 150 out of Crewe diagrams (Not on the Chester Shuttle)
And any Arriva units diagrammed for Manchester-South wales that is not a 175

For the new list there should be what was already there plus:

The 175 into BHI TomJ93
The London Midland 150's Class 172
Arriva Bubble car (If it's still round)
Arriva 150 out of Crewe diagrams (Not on the Chester Shuttle)
And any Arriva units diagrammed for Manchester-South wales that is not a 175

There was a 150/2+158 on the 16:09 - Birmingham Int - Aberstwyth, the last time I saw it. I don't know whether this was a usual diagram or a shortage of stock

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
That's on the Pwllheli line only I believe, however that's irrelevant as 150s aren't cleared beyond Shrewsbury towards Welshpool.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
That's on the Pwllheli line only I believe, however that's irrelevant as 150s aren't cleared beyond Shrewsbury towards Welshpool.

ERMTS starts at the junction at Shrewsbury

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Sorry, my fault - I thought they weren't cleared generally, but actually now aren't cleared because of ERTMS, like matt said. I actually realised how wrong I was when I saw a photo of a 150 bound for Pwllheli on the cover of an old Quail Map. Apologies for any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.