• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Front coach window hangers at galas

Status
Not open for further replies.

2HAP

If you've got a flailer on the train, you'd be justified in pulling the communication cord for his own safety. Once circumstance have been explained, I'd expect that staff would take action to prevent said flailer from travelling again, permanently.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HOOVER29

I last did a bit of flailing at the MNR diesel gala behind 50019.
Head out & all that sort of thing then whack, a hawthorn bush caught me straight across the nose & also managed to scratch my eye.
Not fancied doing it since

Southwest

I last did a bit of flailing at the MNR diesel gala behind 50019.
Head out & all that sort of thing then whack, a hawthorn bush caught me straight across the nose & also managed to scratch my eye.
Not fancied doing it since

2 questions

How old are you?
What made you do it in the first place?

Southwest

Was at the Nene Valley gala last weekend and was pleasantly surprised at how few (only saw a couple myself) window wallies were around.

However, I'm also going to Swanage in a few weeks and for some bizarre reason, this seems to be a gala where they are out in force!

Status
Not open for further replies.