• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FSR online tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

route101

Established Member
I completed 2 online tests about a month for a position , just wondering if you got email to confirm you completed the online tests as on the application history page on HRS it states ' invited to take online tests '.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I completed 2 online tests about a month for a position , just wondering if you got email to confirm you completed the online tests as on the application history page on HRS it states ' invited to take online tests '.

You could email / call central group resourcing in Swindon to ask about your application. Details at firstgroupcareers.com.

route101

Established Member
Yep ive emailled them , but not sure how they can find my specific application.

The Planner

Veteran Member
Were they SHL tests ? as they should be able to track you from your login or the specific weblink you get sent.

Yep ive emailled them , but not sure how they can find my specific application.

The staff in Swindon deal with your application. It's only when you get 'invited' to attend the assessment day at Scotrail then your details get passed to the HR staff at Scotrail.

The initial sifting is all done at Swindon.

route101

Established Member
Were they SHL tests ? as they should be able to track you from your login or the specific weblink you get sent.

proviet tests , i can still click the link but ive already completed the assessments .

Status
Not open for further replies.