• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fsr trainee driver glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plugin

I haven't had an email for the vacancy in Glasgow to tell me that I am on hold due to high demand but I do notice that when I log into the First website to check my application submission history it says successful shortlisting- on hold. Is this the same as everyone else who did receive the email?

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

blanco

I haven't had an email for the vacancy in Glasgow to tell me that I am on hold due to high demand but I do notice that when I log into the First website to check my application submission history it says successful shortlisting- on hold. Is this the same as everyone else who did receive the email?

Cheers

haven't had any emails and my application for glasgow still says awaiting shortlisting.

Sandydriver

Hey plugin , thats what happened for my EDI application ...changed to successful shortlisting- on hold first then i got the email saying i was on hold due to high demand unfortunately :(

Plugin

Hey plugin , thats what happened for my EDI application ...changed to successful shortlisting- on hold first then i got the email saying i was on hold due to high demand unfortunately :(

I got knocked back for the EDI but successfully shortlisted for Glasgow. I was wondering though, when you get a knockback from 1 and you are successful on the other does that mean you could take up the post?? It does say on the knockback emails that you can't apply for the same post within 6 months.

I've applied for the conductor job at Edinburgh so we'll see how that one goes!

Sandydriver

I got knocked back for the EDI but successfully shortlisted for Glasgow. I was wondering though, when you get a knockback from 1 and you are successful on the other does that mean you could take up the post?? It does say on the knockback emails that you can't apply for the same post within 6 months.

I've applied for the conductor job at Edinburgh so we'll see how that one goes!

Hi Plugin , you are on hold for glasgow though right?? This means you are on hold until another post is advertised ?? So i think you would be automatically submitted for future FSC trainee driver jobs which arise in the next six months ....unfortunately thats if there is any more trainee driver posts come up in next 6 months.
Good luck with the conductor job in EDI pal:)

Status
Not open for further replies.