• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FTPE Trainee Driver updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduardo

Hi folks,

I read here recently that a few had applied for this post (at Man Picc) when it was originally advertised back in December. I know one or two have heard back in relation to being unsuccessful, however, has anyone heard anything back in a positive light?

I do appreciate that these things take a huge amount of time to paper sift and sort. So granted, its a waiting game. :D

I've yet to hear anything back since applying back in December. The closing date was January 9th. Application still shows 'awaiting short listing'.

I don't mind waiting another couple of months. I'll wait to hear for as long as it takes. I just wanted to know whether anyone in the application process has been invited to the next stage.

Best Wishes

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nym

Established Member
First group are notoriously wonderful at employing staff, so I'd just hang about a bit more, even though it's all digital, and if you know that some others have been told no already, it means you're making it higher and higher up the siveing process.

Beveridges

Established Member
I'm still "awaiting shortlisting" but I'm sure the inevitable rejection email will be on its way to my inbox in the next couple of months

Status
Not open for further replies.