• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Full list of Scotrail changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Scotrail314209

Established Member
Really one of the only major ones being the full withdrawl of the 314s as well as the new station at Robroyston. Another change is that the majority of e2g via Falkirk services are now 8 car.

Nothing else notable really springs to mind.

InOban

Established Member
That has been around for a couple of changes now.
Not sure what you are meaning. The number of trains between Inverurie and Montrose more than doubled in the new timetable as local services were introduced using the redoubled track.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Inverurie to Aberdeen, yes. I was under the impression that the services to Montrose (what I understand 'Aberdeen Crossrail' to mean) had remained roughly constant. @InOban has proved my impression wrong.

They've been altered a bit, but I think that's the primary difference with this timetable. Afaik none of the Inter7City routes or the E&G are altered nor any of the Strathclyde suburban routes and so on

route101

Established Member
They've been altered a bit, but I think that's the primary difference with this timetable. Afaik none of the Inter7City routes or the E&G are altered nor any of the Strathclyde suburban routes and so on

Over heard a couple mention that there times at Muirend have been altered by a few mins.

Clansman

Established Member
The only difference with the Aberdeen locals is that the majority of them no longer start at Aberdeen but instead run through to Inverurie. About time too as the Summer 2019 timetable arrangements caused havoc for Intercity services trying to get a platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.