• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Funny looking sign at the station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate.h1981

Can anyone help? I was at the station today and saw a white sign with black symbols on. They looked a bit Chinese ( I know there not ) what does it mean.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Which station, and were the signs on the platform, attached to a wall/post or somewhere else?

MCR247

Established Member
Welcome to the forum :)

A white sign with black symbols? Without trying to be rude that isn't particularly helpful.
Especially since we have no idea as to what station you're talking about and whereabouts on said station it was?

MCR247

Established Member
If you did a search of the station(s) you are thinking of the signs could be in one? This would then help us to identify it :)

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
They don't sound like they match the OP's description:

18_21.gif

18_22.gif

(Credit to this site for the images)

Established Member
Yeah, won't be at every station as well. Quite intrigued at what it could be!

Kate.h1981

I am going back to the station tomorrow and I will take a picture, I have searched google images and I can't find it. Thanks for the help I will post the pic tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.