• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GA First Class London to Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

_toommm_

Established Member
I’m looking to travel on the 16:00 Norwichto Liverpool Street on Saturday, and First Class doesn’t seem too bad at £11 with my railcard. Most of the photos on GA’s website seems to be of the old MK3 coaches, so does anyone know what it would be like please?

I’m also presuming it’ll be a 745 or 755?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
It will be a 745 but at the moment you run the risk of it being the Stansted Express version, with no first class. While the rest of the 745 fleet is being commissioned and accumulating mileage it’s a chance you take.

TT-ONR-NRN

Established Member
I’m looking to travel on the 16:00 Norwichto Liverpool Street on Saturday, and First Class doesn’t seem too bad at £11 with my railcard. Most of the photos on GA’s website seems to be of the old MK3 coaches, so does anyone know what it would be like please?

I’m also presuming it’ll be a 745 or 755?
I sat in 745 First today and it’s so underwhelming. The seats don’t even recline.

superalbs

Established Member
I actually made a video review of the on-board experience recently.

It's a nice enough experience, certainly better than certain other new trains (class 800), but as noted above the decently comfortable seats don't recline.

I suppose the fact it rarely costs much extra does make up for its shortcomings.

Status
Not open for further replies.