• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GA late night concession

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Does anyone know whether GA still allow Advance fares booked on the last three Norwich - London services to be used on any of the three trains?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sleepy

Established Member
:D If you mean the easement to allow travel on 2130/2230/2330 ex - LST with Advance tickets ? This is still in place but haven't seen in writing anywhere for a long time !

Yes it is still in effect. GA confirmed this on twitter recently as did a GA conductor. GA said on twitter would get something put on website but don't think it has appeared yet.

If u want a new confirmation suggest u wait till GK is manning the GA twitter feed. The others on GA twitter are not very good with tic queries

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
:D If you mean the easement to allow travel on 2130/2230/2330 ex - LST with Advance tickets ? This is still in place but haven't seen in writing anywhere for a long time !

Be careful, the OP specifically mentioned the last 3 Up not the last 3 Down services.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Yes, you are right, I did mean Up services, but good to hear it is still going.

I will confirm it with the Twitter team about Up services. In don't normally use Twitter but with a heads up on who to contact, I will give it a go this.

Sorry it was the last three down services that they spoke about on twitter. Not seen anything on up services

Established Member
Just enquired at Norwich travel centre as I had some time to kill. The inter - availability on the last three down services from Liverpool Street still applies, but there is no such arrangement for the last three up services from Norwich, even though passenger loadings are considerably lighter in that direction.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Such a shame, but no worries. Thanks for saving me having to tweet them.

MKB

What a brilliant easement! I wish Virgin would offer it on their 22:30 and 23:30 departures from EUS-BHM.

Status
Not open for further replies.