• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Gambling

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloogrape

Well since my payday ive lost £167 in three weeks on online gambling lol, i find it funny that im up one night and the next i loose it all.

gambling is a mugs game and im a fool for giving it ago, there is no addiction there as i find it boring,

Next payday i doubt il even login to stanjames again lol

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
bloogrape said:
gambling is a mugs game and im a fool for giving it ago, there is no addiction there as i find it boring,
If there's no addiction you would have stopped before you lost £167 surely, especially if you find it boring?

But yes, online gambling should be avoided. A friend of mine at uni spent most of him time on them, he lost about as much as he won so there wasn't a lot of point to it.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Well at least you hold your hand up and admit it, and hopefully others can learn from that. Takes courage!

Just look on the bright side: you learnt your lesson now, rather than spend a lifetime wasting £thousands (as some people do, sadly).

Anyway congratulations on your first pay day!

Status
Not open for further replies.