• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Games 1-9 travelcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggler

Can someone confirm if you can or cannot use one to travel from fenchurch street to grays?

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

island

Veteran Member
No good, you would need an extension at £3.40 single/£4.70 day return except if either leg of the journey is before 0930 M-F in which case £5 day return or if travelling on a weekend in which case £4.40 day return. Cheaper to use Oyster but you would have to come off at Rainham Essex to touch in eastbound and touch out westbound, and would be liable to miss your train.

Wiggler

The barriers are left open at night at Grays so yeah.... I may have just boarded at west ham and whoops forgot to use my oyster payg...

tgsh2011

Outrageous! I did notice the barriers at both Fenchurch Street and Grays were left open early Saturday morning when dutifully paying for my (first train of the day journey) after a night out!

Status
Not open for further replies.