• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Gb railfreight trainee train driver west midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konik

I think it has a lot to do with HS2 project being kept on hold by politicians atm although good news is that they said Birmingham - London should go ahead as a priority. GBRF won some contracts within this project, so hopefully someone will contact us soon :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Konik

Only thing I noticed is status changing from Under Review to Hidden

Konik

Online account if you got Dashboard and look into status of your application

BMoore

Just had a call it looks like they are in a position to start offering jobs, however I have had an offer from WMT and start my training course with them on the 14th October so good luck to everyone

TTD85

I got a call too! Exciting times! Must have had a big contract come in to need a few!

Red1980

I'm sure I read somewhere that they've got a new aggregates contract. May be something to do with it.

TTD85

After the call on the 3rd October I was hoping we’d be called last week. Wonder what the hold up is?

TTD85

I’m just hopping the promise of getting a few weeks of the Rail Operator role is kept and we’re not doing it for months on end!

steve1981

I’m just hopping the promise of getting a few weeks of the Rail Operator role is kept and we’re not doing it for months on end!
As long as the contract says trainee train manager it will be ok, I think Feb is when we will start driver course

Status
Not open for further replies.