• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GCR Goods Galore March 28/29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Phil

Established Member
Needless to say we are looking forward to this!
Goods Galore Gala – 28th and 29th March 2020
Our goods-themed showcase of how Britain's railways moved goods around the country, becoming a lifeline to towns and villages ahead of the age of mass road transportation.
Goods Galore takes place earlier in 2020 on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th March.

Expect to see up to 6 goods trains (5 goods train sets and 1 parcels train which also carries passengers) in service alongside a very frequent passenger service, shunting demonstrations, and turntable demonstrations.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Flying Phil

Established Member
The locomotive line up is now on the GC website - 6 steam, EE type 1 diesel D8098 and the NER railcar. It will be busy!

Flying Phil

Established Member
9F No 92214 now added to the locomotive line up according to the GCR website.

Flying Phil

Established Member
From the GCR website today...
Trains still running but the Goods Galore Event is Postponed due to Coronavirus situation. Sad but sensible.

Belperpete

Established Member
******! I was just looking for something to do in place of one of my now postponed overseas trips.

Flying Phil

Established Member
******! I was just looking for something to do in place of one of my now postponed overseas trips.
Well you can still come, ride on the trains and have a GCR breakfast! You will just see all the wagons in the sidings....

Status
Not open for further replies.