• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GCR type 2 gala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AlexS

Established Member
Like them very much - I saw you a couple of times throughout the day, but only when I was looking through the guard's window so not particularly able to say hello! I had the kettle set all day because of a diagram swap, so missed out on the type 2s! Wasn't a bad day though.

kestrel

Like them very much - I saw you a couple of times throughout the day, but only when I was looking through the guard's window so not particularly able to say hello! I had the kettle set all day because of a diagram swap, so missed out on the type 2s! Wasn't a bad day though.

was with my lady;) saw you briefly as we ran for the kettle off loughborough! she enjoyed the day and now wants to go to more lol
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

cheers Craig was being a bit artistic with that one lol

Tomnick

Established Member
Definitely some decent photos there! Should've popped up Loughborough box for a cup of tea in the afternoon though ;).

CraigS

Established Member
Some nice pics there. I really must take another visit to the Great Central Railway maybe a diesel gala.

Established Member
I was also plodding around on the sulzers, was a cracking day, more of the same please. Just a quick question to you GCR lot, anyone know if the driver taken ill on the 31 was OK?

AlexS

Established Member
I was also plodding around on the sulzers, was a cracking day, more of the same please. Just a quick question to you GCR lot, anyone know if the driver taken ill on the 31 was OK?

He didn't want to even go to hospital in the first place, his missus forced him I believe! Doesn't appear to have been too serious but better safe than sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.