• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

General Knowledge Quiz

MotCO

Established Member
10 % of Kansas City is in Kansas. 90% of Kansas City is in Missouri. The airport and the downtown airport are most certainly in Missouri.

BTW the locals want MCI changed to KCI for Kansas City International but airport code KCI is now taken. MCI has been around for a long time.

Is that the answer? Or do I need to guess that MCI stands for Missouri City International?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Who was the last Prime Minister of Great Britain and the UK who was neither Conservative, Labour, nor Liberal?

Bonus point for the year(s) when this person was in power.

Jona26

Who was the last Prime Minister of Great Britain and the UK who was neither Conservative, Labour, nor Liberal?

Bonus point for the year(s) when this person was in power.

Are you asking about the party he was a member of or the formation of the government he was Prime Minister for?

SteveM70

Established Member
The last Whig prime minister was Viscount Palmerston, mid 19th century but I can’t remember his dates.

Or if there’s a trick element to this, most of Ramsay MacDonald’s second ministry he was National Labour, not Labour

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
The last Whig prime minister was Viscount Palmerston, mid 19th century but I can’t remember his dates.

Or if there’s a trick element to this, most of Ramsay MacDonald’s second ministry he was National Labour, not Labour
I have Viscount Palmerston (1855-58 and 1859-65) as Liberal.

And Ramsay McDonald (1924 and 1929-35 as Labour).

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Are you asking about the party he was a member of or the formation of the government he was Prime Minister for?
Looking for the name of the chap. Party he was a member of / representing would be useful. (Not Conservative, Liberal, Labour or indeed New Labour). And the years he was in power, as Prime Minister, as a bonus.