Get your images made here [free, mainly because I am bored]!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

Guest
PM your requirements to me, and I'll do it, sigs, avatars, the lot are available.

Examples





That's not all, all the tube maps on here are mine, the logo design is my work, err, my avatar is my work, etc.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,118
You've just copied my idea! You can't do that!!! :( <( :!: :!: I was trying to do this service, and now everyone is just gonna come to you! :( :( :(
 
T

Tom

Guest
Nah, not copied, you came up with it first, people may go to you, I'm just bored and have nothing to do!
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
RichardH said:
You've just copied my idea! You can't do that!!! :( <( :!: :!: I was trying to do this service, and now everyone is just gonna come to you! :( :( :(
No, you are not the first person in the world to volunteer to make people images. So tubechallenger...
 

Dave A

Established Member
Joined
7 Jun 2005
Messages
1,161
tubechallenger said:
PM your requirements to me, and I'll do it, sigs, avatars, the lot are available.

[That's not all, all the tube maps on here are mine, the logo design is my work, err, my avatar is my work, etc.
RichardH said:
You've just copied my idea! You can't do that!!! I was trying to do this service, and now everyone is just gonna come to you!
THIS! :roll:
 

Guinness

Established Member
Joined
13 Jun 2005
Messages
3,737
London Tube said:
tubechallenger said:
PM your requirements to me, and I'll do it, sigs, avatars, the lot are available.

[That's not all, all the tube maps on here are mine, the logo design is my work, err, my avatar is my work, etc.
RichardH said:
You've just copied my idea! You can't do that!!! I was trying to do this service, and now everyone is just gonna come to you!
THIS! :roll:
Well I wouldn't call it copying. As Damon has said there are other people on the Internet who do similar things. :roll:
 

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,118
I agree, but don't you thinks it's a bit of a coincidence that a day after I launch a NEW service, the first of it's kind on RailUK, TC goes and does the same! :(

Anyway, if you like my images, go to my site and request one. If you like TC's, request one of his. ;)

Cheers,
 
T

Tom

Guest
No RichardH, no, you do not understand the concept... I am an administrator (so are you), I have ideas (so do you)... I put them into reality, so do you, so we're even.

Richard Armstrong, you have a warning for having a large sig.

BTW, it is not the first of its kind on RailUK, nor is it a day after.
 

jd

Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
675
I wouldn't say Tom copied your idea - he made my sig and avatar (take a look people!) a few days before you posted.
 

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,118
Hey, I've got an idea! Tom, if I have the form on my site, like it is now, and people fill out the form, like normal, but the request get's sent to me and you, you could make the image, and send it to the person requesting it??? :?: :D Then, I can still have the service, you're just the designer, which WILL be stated on the page of my site.
How about that then???? :P :D
 

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
1,966
hmm go on then chaps, lets see who can revamp my image the best! As long as it has HST's in it I'm going to be happy! bear in mind I love my current one so you'll have to work hard!
 
T

Tom

Guest
More more more, how'd ya like it, how'd ya like it? More more more...

This time, a new VR logo for Damon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top