• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Get your images made here [free, mainly because I am bored]!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

tramboy:
sig_178.jpg

jd

I can see nearly everyone on this forum will end up with a TC-made avatar and sig!

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
hmph, load of b***cks, it wont let me subit, i click submit and nothing happens, ive pressed it like 50 times now and cant see anything happening :(

T

Tom

Just PM me your request, the form doesn't like to work sometimes... :|

Anyway, Seth:
sig_202.jpg

av_649.jpg

Coxster

Established Member
heart-of-wessex said:
hmph, load of b***cks, it wont let me subit, i click submit and nothing happens, ive pressed it like 50 times now and cant see anything happening :(
PM Tubechallenger.

joy54.gen

I can see an SLR thing repeating itself, although me myself will prob stay with my SLR sig.

Coxster

Established Member
joy54 said:
I can see an SLR thing repeating itself, although me myself will prob stay with my SLR sig.
Even though it only shows 9 of the 12 lines? ;)

The Snap

Established Member
If you fancy a different look one, get one from me - I'm still doing them! No disrespect to TC, but, although they are very nice, they all seem to be similar. If you want something different, like mine, then PM me, or use the form on my site.
Thanks,

Nick

Tom any chance of one for me using the 04 pics I sent you. Anthing saying me name and GCR would be good.

joy54.gen

Coxster said:
joy54 said:

If TC or RichardH can make me a better one I'd be happy to use that.

The Snap

Established Member
Better one of what? Your sig? If you PM me immediatly with the details, I'll get it made ASAP! ;)

The Snap

Established Member
joy54 said:
Coxster said:
joy54 said:

If TC or RichardH can make me a better one I'd be happy to use that.

Do you have a particular class of train you want on it, or if not, I'll suprise you! ;)

Simming

did you get my order through from big-ricks site, cause I never got the conformation email, and I filled the required fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.