• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Get your images made here [free, mainly because I am bored]!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Simming said:
did you get my order through from big-ricks site, cause I never got the conformation email, and I filled the required fields.

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I'll try and fix the form ASAP, but for now, just PM either TC or myself.
Sorry for any innconvieience,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
The form should be OK now! If not, please be patient, and just PM me or TC! ;)

T

Tom

tubechallenger, in conjunction with joy54 productions... proudly presents...

The Legend of the Tube joy54's new sig
sig6_201.jpg

The Snap

Established Member
1288gaje said:
jdan said:
I can see nearly everyone on this forum will end up with a TC-made avatar and sig!
cough ;)
mine was done by richard h ;)

...And that was the first one I made, so they are ALLOT better now! :D :D Nice job TC!
The form is up and running again, so to request your image, go to www.bveroutes-trains.co.uk and click BRT Image Services.

T

Tom

You'll find mine though (normally) have consistent widths for use on all forums. A standard banner size is always recommendable! :)

The Snap

Established Member
Yes I know, I need to learn how to do it, give it time! :D :P
Nice image above, TC! Don't forget my two now, will you! ;)

The Snap

Established Member
Simming, nope, I got your request, it's in progress. (By me, not TC this time).
It should be with you soon. ;)

Coxster

Established Member
Do you have permission to use those images Richard? I can't see them on your site.

The Snap

Established Member
Do you like them Simming? I hope you do! As you have them inplace already, I assume you do! :D

The Snap

Established Member
OK, fair enough. ;) When you say, 'as others I've seen', I assume you mean one's by TC. If you do, I know it isn't as good as them, as TC a better software than me, and has had it for ages, so knows all thetricks of the trade. I only have the trial versions of the software (Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004 & Photoshop). ;) If you want TC to do you one, that's fine, I'll ask him while he's on AIM now.
:)

T

Tom

Me? In the trade for ages? No! Just very old and know too much.

Simming, here is your sig:
sig_285.jpg

T

Tom

Here's your sig:

PACER'S ARE RUBBISH

Joke! I'll make one shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.