• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Get your images made here [free, mainly because I am bored]!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

PM your requirements to me, and I'll do it, sigs, avatars, the lot are available.

Examples

sig.jpg

signature.jpg

That's not all, all the tube maps on here are mine, the logo design is my work, err, my avatar is my work, etc.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
You've just copied my idea! You can't do that!!! :( <( :!: :!: I was trying to do this service, and now everyone is just gonna come to you! :( :( :(

T

Tom

Nah, not copied, you came up with it first, people may go to you, I'm just bored and have nothing to do!

Coxster

Established Member
RichardH said:
You've just copied my idea! You can't do that!!! :( <( :!: :!: I was trying to do this service, and now everyone is just gonna come to you! :( :( :(
No, you are not the first person in the world to volunteer to make people images. So tubechallenger...

Dave A

tubechallenger said:
PM your requirements to me, and I'll do it, sigs, avatars, the lot are available.

[That's not all, all the tube maps on here are mine, the logo design is my work, err, my avatar is my work, etc.

RichardH said:
You've just copied my idea! You can't do that!!! I was trying to do this service, and now everyone is just gonna come to you!

THIS! :roll:

Guinness

Established Member
London Tube said:
tubechallenger said:

[That's not all, all the tube maps on here are mine, the logo design is my work, err, my avatar is my work, etc.

RichardH said:
You've just copied my idea! You can't do that!!! I was trying to do this service, and now everyone is just gonna come to you!

THIS! :roll:

Well I wouldn't call it copying. As Damon has said there are other people on the Internet who do similar things. :roll:

The Snap

Established Member
I agree, but don't you thinks it's a bit of a coincidence that a day after I launch a NEW service, the first of it's kind on RailUK, TC goes and does the same! :(

Anyway, if you like my images, go to my site and request one. If you like TC's, request one of his. ;)

Cheers,

T

Tom

No RichardH, no, you do not understand the concept... I am an administrator (so are you), I have ideas (so do you)... I put them into reality, so do you, so we're even.

Richard Armstrong, you have a warning for having a large sig.

BTW, it is not the first of its kind on RailUK, nor is it a day after.

jd

I wouldn't say Tom copied your idea - he made my sig and avatar (take a look people!) a few days before you posted.

The Snap

Established Member
Yes, point taken! ;) We are even! I like yours, and I hope you like mine. You have a PM TC! :D

The Snap

Established Member
Hey, I've got an idea! Tom, if I have the form on my site, like it is now, and people fill out the form, like normal, but the request get's sent to me and you, you could make the image, and send it to the person requesting it??? :?: :D Then, I can still have the service, you're just the designer, which WILL be stated on the page of my site.
How about that then???? :P :D

The Snap

Established Member
Tha's a yes???? If so, wicked! If you go on AIM later, we can discuss it further their...

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
hmm go on then chaps, lets see who can revamp my image the best! As long as it has HST's in it I'm going to be happy! bear in mind I love my current one so you'll have to work hard!

The Snap

Established Member
Well, we've joined together now, so if you go to
www.bveroutes-trains.co.uk, click on BRT Services in the nav bar at the top and fill out the form, you'll have your image soon!

Thanks, and enjoy people, :D

T

Tom

More more more, how'd ya like it, how'd ya like it? More more more...

This time, a new VR logo for Damon!
logo_595.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.