• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Getting popular...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Julian G

Established Member
it looks like it
it faster than ever before :P
maybe there is a magnet in here ;)

Met Driver

Established Member
1288gaje said:

Nah. I think most people have just given up on the morons over at you-know-what. I know I have.

Well done to tubechallenger and yorkie for getting it up and running just at the right time.

Dave A

setttt said:
1288gaje said:

Nah. I think most people have just given up on the morons over at you-know-what. I know I have.

Well done to tubechallenger and yorkie for getting it up and running just at the right time.

Yep, and thanks to me for starting it all :!: :mrgreen:

Nick

Correct,

RailUK afaik has been a long term project from last year where quite frankly we'd had enough of management elsewhere. Tom began the inital forum, many here remember it, but sadly someone gave the address to Jono and his gang who misued it and then SeaHost reached a problem. The rest has just been talk until Tom got round to restarting it I beleive Big Brother being kicked off TTF was merly coinsidence.

T

Tom

Just have a looksee when this domain was registered... btw, I don't want a result linking because it has details which I'd rather you find out yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.