• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Getting taken to court for 'fare evasion'. Stressed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLuggah

and realise that if you buy the cheapie advance tickets that they are the booked train only.
Yeah I thought I booked for a certain time but actually booked the wrong time and didn't realise this until it was pointed out by the inspector.

Or buy advance tickets in separate transactions for every train you might possibly use, and collect the one you do use and get the others refunded (only works for travel exclusively on Southern though).
Thanks for the tip!

Pleased it's worked out as well as it could have for you, and especially that it's been so quick!
Thanks a lot :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

34D

Established Member
Yeah I thought I booked for a certain time but actually booked the wrong time and didn't realise this until it was pointed out by the inspector.

Check when they arrive. Merry Christmas, and if you read around some other threads you'll see that you are lucky to have it resolved so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.