• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Getting to York earlier than 1016 on sat 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
Code:
 	         Arr 	         Dep 	         Travel by 	Service Provider
 LEICESTER  	                 06:40  	 Train  	 EAST MIDLANDS TRAINS 
 NOTTINGHAM  	 07:27  	 07:42  	 Train  	 EAST MIDLANDS TRAINS 
 CHESTERFIELD  	 08:18  	 08:33  	 Train  	 CROSSCOUNTRY 
 YORK  	         09:48

Thanks to thetrainline. You can also change at Sheffeld if you'd rather.

1D53

Established Member
You coming up for the Hellfire 37's?

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Why isn't it needed? Someone else just looked on the trainline so he could have done as well.

martyn29

I did look and it didnt give me that option! sorry! but thanks to the person who helped! Thats why i joined this forum, I dont know as much as some of you and its a good place to find things out.

me123

Established Member
I did look and it didnt give me that option! sorry! but thanks to the person who helped!

You're welcome :) Sometimes it won't give you potions if you don't set the time earle enough. If a train leaves at 1514 and you input departure time as 1515, sometimes that train won't show up because it wants you to leave at or after 1515. When I'm looking for the earliest train, I set departure time at about 4 o'clock in the morning to make sure I do get the earliest arrival time available.

adamp

Why isn't it needed? Someone else just looked on the trainline so he could have done as well.

I meant his comment.
Would probably just start some stupid rant between everyone.
anyway. doesnt matter now!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.