• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ghost trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

gage75

are there any services that only once or twice a week in and around london, I know of one that goes out of Paddington and runs on the Chiltern line

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robinson

are there any services that only once or twice a week in and around london, I know of one that goes out of Paddington and runs on the Chiltern line

Don't think there are any that are less frequent than daily (including the Chiltern Paddington service). The only other parliamentaries in London I know about are the Kensington Olympia-Wandsworth Road Southern daily direct service and Southeastern's daily Beckenham Junction return working via the Mid-Kent line.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
The ones below run only once daily (in each direction).

Old Oak Common - Northolt Junction

1044 SSuX Gerrards Cross - Paddington
1136 SSuX Paddington - Gerrards Cross

Latchmere Curve

1002 SSuX Kenny O - Wandsworth Road
1611 SSuX Clapham High Street - Kenny O

Tulse Hill Junction - Leigham Junction

1556 SSuX Streatham Hill - London Bridge

South Tottenham East Junction - Tottenham South Junction
Seven Sisters Junction - South Tottenham West Junction

0531 SO Liverpool Street - Enfield Town

Beckenham Junction - New Beckenham runs twice a day in each direction.

0452 SSuX Tonbridge - Charing X
1612 SSuX Beckenham Junction - Charing X
0015 MX Charing X - Tonbridge
0903 SSuX Cannon St - Beckenham Junction

There are also a number of others which run via unusual loops or tracks/roads but use the same line as other services.

Status
Not open for further replies.