• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Glasgow-London return every weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvboy

Established Member
Also on another note, got the Caledonian sleeper back up to Glasgow on Sunday night and it was sooooo cold I couldnt stop shivering, never mind sleep! Not amused.

I found the Sleeper cold coming the other way on Sunday too, I'm glad I was only going as far as Crewe, hate to think how cold it was by the time it got to London.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sammi22

Well that's me finished with Megabuses. The last twice I've travelled on the overnight Sunday night they have left a bus-load of people in the car park at Keele services for over an hour with no explanation, the door wide open and no heating. Since noone knows what's going on, and Megabus don't have a phone number that's answered at 3am the passengers have no choice but to sit on the bus rather than going inside the service station.

Supposed to get to Glasgow at 07:50. Last week it was after 10 and today it was 9. Going to write a letter of complaint... Wonder how far that'll get me.

HATE MEGABUS!

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
Well that's me finished with Megabuses. The last twice I've travelled on the overnight Sunday night they have left a bus-load of people in the car park at Keele services for over an hour with no explanation, the door wide open and no heating. Since noone knows what's going on, and Megabus don't have a phone number that's answered at 3am the passengers have no choice but to sit on the bus rather than going inside the service station.

Supposed to get to Glasgow at 07:50. Last week it was after 10 and today it was 9. Going to write a letter of complaint... Wonder how far that'll get me.

HATE MEGABUS!

Is this the sleeper service? How has this happened??

I have heard mainly positive things about their sleeper service...

Sammi22

Is this the sleeper service? How has this happened??

I have heard mainly positive things about their sleeper service...

No this wasn't the sleeper service, it was just the bog-standard seated service. My faith in Megabus has been somewhat restored, as I received a full refund (plus the 50p booking fee) for the two journeys I mentioned previously. :D

I have booked the sleeper service for this Sunday night for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.