• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Glasgow roundabout ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakey1152

I have bought a Glasgow roundabout ticket for tomorrow from Glasgow Central station and I didn't pay too much attention at the time but I notice the ticket is printed on normal orange stock and the ticket says off peak day s as the ticket type. And single written in bold in th bottom right and it's got SGL in the top right corner.

The ticket says from Glasgow Cen / Qst to Roundabout route any permitted.

I am just a tad concerned that I may lose the ticket when going through a barrier as it says Single on it!

Or is this a normal print for the roundabout ticket?
Blakey

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
That is the way it is printed. If you are concerned that the ticket would be retained by gates, use manual gates. It shouldn't, as I have never had it happen to mine.

causton

Established Member
Should be fine, in the same way a London Underground ticket barrier will give you back a single as it knows you will need it for another part of your journey (in simple terms, some exceptions etc), the Roundabout *should* do the same :)

Status
Not open for further replies.