• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GMPTE Wayfarer validity on the Nightbuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gathursty

Established Member
Hello,

Even though the guy at the ticket booth said yes, I've not seen anything online whilst looking at Nightbus times confirming that I can use the Wayfarer ticket after midnight on a nightbus from Manchester to Leigh then Leigh to Wigan.

Can someone confirm this for me? :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wigan,United Kingdon and Kingswood Nsw, Australia
Although i dont have the answer as far as im aware only First Weekly First Nightriders First Month and System One Weekly and Monthly Tickets are valid as far as im aware... Also watch out Queens road who operate the 39 are complete and utter douche's and seem to make up whatever they want to with regards what a valid ticket is and baring in mind most of there drivers dont have a clue ive never challenged them though Also they seem incapable of selling through Tickets to Wigan which is something Wigan depot do the other direction think its £5 if i remember and i have personally seen the said ticket on the ticket machine that qr say they dont sell.

Hope this helps and be aware of the awful QR Staff. also be aware that the 598 doesnt leave from Leigh Bus station it leaves from the 600 Stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.