• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

God's Plastic Railway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Great stuff :thumbrig:

Reminds me of some of the meaningless, energy filled music that was around in the late 70's. Much better than the majority of pap music from the last ten years.

TheSlash

Established Member
Great stuff :thumbrig:

Reminds me of some of the meaningless, energy filled music that was around in the late 70's. Much better than the majority of pap music from the last ten years.

I mainly like live stuff by Iron Maiden because of the energy everyone puts into the performance.

Bighat

Shame that they show two Colorado Central/Denver South Park and Pacific narrow gauge locos being smacked up it in and was filmed at Golden, Colorado at around the turn on the 20th century IIRC...

Golden, Colorado has a far greater claim to fame than that.......it's the home of COORS BEER, and I don't mean the crap brewed now in Manchester! Probably the best beer in the United States of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.