• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Golf ball liberation army

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
I am here by bringing to light the brutality suffered by millions of golf balls every day
How in the 21st century, when animal and child cruelty has been cracked down on hard, can there be such worldwide acceptance of the scheduled abuse of innocent golf balls.
Forced into a golf ball washer, thrown into a dark bag, pulled out and place on a tee before being brutally beaten with a form of iron rod.
So who will join my golf ball liberation army :?: We can go around the world saving millions of innocent golf balls from their brutal masters

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheSlash

Established Member
We could organise a live telefon to raise awareness of their plight. Magazine articles, feature articles in the broadsheets

David

Established Member
Slash, I don't know what you are suffering from :? , but you really need to keep taking the tablets ;) :lol:

Tom B

Established Member
Or a concert in aid of the cause, bit like the Daleks did. It was called Extermin8 :lol: .

TheSlash

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
Or a concert in aid of the cause, bit like the Daleks did. It was called Extermin8 :lol: .
Exactly!! I will write to bob Geldolf myself to ask for his assistance and experience in organising such events. Imagine, golf balls around the world united by 1 event, it could be the turning point in our fight

Coxster

Established Member
Steve - it's more than bloody tablets you need :lol: Where's your nearest vet?

Edit: I'll join, but only if we rename it 'Operation Golf Ball' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.