• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Gone for a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galvanize

I'm off to FGWfan's stamping ground near Swansea on the gower peninsular :). One of the days, I might be at an Internet cafe to post what i've been doing. I will miss the route 14/22 event and the flush do'or railtour :cry:
I will get pictures of Swansea's quadrant bus station, and the coastal areas.

See you all next Saturday here on RailUK

p.s: i might see FGWfan sometime in the week ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Depends when you come down!

I'm doing the 37s to Llandrindod Wells on Monday, picking them up from Pontarddulais on the way there, then getting them back down over the Swansea District Line later in the day when they return.

Tuesday and Wednesday, well as some pratty company took £48 out of my account when they shouldn't have done so, and the fact I got paid £27.78 yesterday, I dunno what I'll be doing then yet.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
you could always stop by me in newport on your travels ;) hehe, I'd come down to swansea, have to see FGWfan to catch up a bit anyway, but I'm a tad busy and short of dosh :( enjoy swansea though!

Status
Not open for further replies.