• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Good Modern Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick

Forgive my pessimism but are these any fun to run as a "train set" or are these just dioramas?

My model railway set is here

www.freewebs.com/elliot****ers92

Its not very good, but its still under construction.
The url should show elliotT WATERS92 (Without caps & space) because this forum keeps putting starts allover my url for some wierd wonderful reason and i dont like it!

Nick

Chaz said:
I'm trying to figure out the word it's filtered! ;)

Talking of banning surnames, someone elses doesn't appear does it Thomas?

If any of you are botherd in anyway, i have recently updated my freewebs site (Im sure you can find the URL above!) Im going up some time today and will be taking more piccys of the layout. (Mainly the central station)

If you can spare a moment, pplease sign my guestbook!

Gareth Hale

My one has only just begun.

Class 142021 (the good power car in Shackram Depot after Car 2 caught fire in service) Class 142021 will be stored in Shackram untill motor is replaced and body shells will be repaired.

47375 Hauled the Class 142021 to Shackram Depot due to the 142 catching fire in service (yes it really did happen and now the 142 is been restored with new body shells been fitted and a new motor)

HST on the 'W.I.P' side of the table in Shackram Depot -- Note Acela Express Passenger Cars have arrived!

My modern layout can be found here with a detail description of each place/area. Im not going to be updating the site fro a while as im building up to a massive improvment scheme (station canopies, roads ect) and the city cnetre will be seeing the biggest change.

www.freewebs.com/elliottwaters92/ for my modern layout

I would like o buy a 60, 66, 150 & 168!

Status
Not open for further replies.