• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Good site for photo shoot??? HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns1

Hello!

I am planning to do a fashion photo shoot in an old style train station.
In the UK and preferably in the North-West, other locations are fine.

Also all the images don't have to be the same location, as I could do a few shoots.

I would like images of the following:

• Track
  • Platform
  • Old or vintage style train/steam train
  • Inside the train carriages

Thank you

Katie :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Anon Mouse

Established Member
You could try one of the preserved railways such as The East Lancashire Railway in Bury, they may be able to give a quote I would imagine!

Crossover

Established Member
Preserved lines are probably going to be your best bet.

It may be a little far away from you but the Keighley and Worth Valley Railway (KWVR) have steam locos and older units as well as older styled stations (although recently, I have only seen Keighley which has a modern side and heritage side)

Near Stoke is the Churnet Valley Railway which offers similar

Nym

Established Member
Just re-itterating the sentiments of East Lancs Railway. Would be worth contacting them as it's quite easy to park at and get public transport to from Manchester. (Trams every 12mins from Piccadilly, buses every 5mins)

GNERman

Established Member
East Lancs, Embsay Railway (nice fleet of vintage coaches...), Keighley Worth Valley are your best bet...

Status
Not open for further replies.