• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Goodbye RES 90!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Unsurprisingly with EWS' strict livery policies, 90019 is losing its RES livery in favour of the red and gold. Shame, but oh well!

yit0tv.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class_31

What a crying shame. There goes another "unique" livery. Goodbye RES :salute: (cos there's nothind else still running in RES is there?) Good job I got pics on the Norwich-London services.

Martin.C;)

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
This is sad news now no working locos are left in RES now 90016 has gone to FL. But IMO RES looked better on a 86 but sadly RES 86s are not long gone just like RES 47s...

But EWS bought RES about 10 years ago so its hardly surprising... Anyone know if 90027 is still going in RfD?

*sighs* another mainline livery succumed to the dreaded red/gold.:protest:
I bet EWS is only splashing out on a full scale repaint because they cant stick a big messy vinyl on the side due to the bodyside design...

Oh I forgot about that one, EWS probably thinks their vinyl would not suit a red and black loco:-P

Status
Not open for further replies.