• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

google pacman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
take a look at google, its logo is a fully functional pacman game! just press "insert coin" to play, its great fun! this marks the popular game's 30th anniversary
(it will probably be gone tomorrow, so play quickly!)
(for those who don't know google's URL:http://www.google.co.uk/

enjoy!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I played it yesterday. I forgot how much that game annoys me ;)

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Whats happened to I'm Feeling Lucky?!

:lol:

Its a nice game I must say - I am surprised that its not just a picture!

Dai.

Established Member
Whats happened to I'm Feeling Lucky?!

:lol:

Its a nice game I must say - I am surprised that its not just a picture!

Press the "Insert Coin/Feeling Lucky" button twice and you get 2p PacMan, but it is a fun game and a brilliant idea, although I am gutted the level doesn't change =[

Death

Established Member
Aye...This certainly gave me a chuckle when I had a play around with it the other day! Only just missed getting to level two though...Although IMO the "Google" map is a refreshing (And playable) change from the original! 8-)

It's still up at the moment, and I'd guess that Google are making a one-week thing of it. For anyone who wants to play it longer term (Or just wants a copy) I managed to locate the Flash application in my cache and have attached it to this post. :)

That said, it looks to me like the Flash app checks where it's being loaded/called from before running for reasons unknown...So to get it working, ye might have to either play around with cunning rules in IPtables (Or whatever firewall/IP routeing program ye use) or have a go at disassembling or decompiling the Flash file itself to remove the "Where am I?" routine. <D

I've included a copy of the TCP conversation from WireShark (With private data removed) with the anim if that's of use to anyone, though! 8-)

Attachments

• Google_Pacman.zip
    129.1 KB · Views: 29

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
I got up to 29,960 while it was on the Google front page.

Haven't tried it since. But I do like the old classics; I actually have Columns on my home computer ( I'll have to check tonight but I think my highest score on it was a bit over 3200 on a game I had to abort as it was by then around 02.30.......!!!! ).

Status
Not open for further replies.