• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Grand Central now accept rovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordy

Established Member
Grand Central now OFFICIALLY accepting all Rail Rover tickets
applicable to their line of route, staff have been briefed too.

Applicable Rovers that can now be used north of York are:

* NORTH EAST ROVERS (4 in 8 and 7 Day)
* NORTH COUNTRY ROVER (4 in 8 )
* TYNE/TEES DAY RANGER

(Aswell as obviously the STD + 1ST Class 7 and 14 Day All Line
Rovers which can be used all the way to Kings Cross).

//MARTIN T.

Ta Martin T

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
That makes me want to do an ALR even more! :D
ALRs have always been accepted!

It makes me want to do a North East even more though. ;) Anyone up for a few trips next week or the week after?

Sir_Clagalot

hmm, I think I'm gonna have to have a new announcment...
"Please note that Grand Central has a No Flailing Policy"

Established Member
Might get a priv rtn (probably March 31st) Kings X - Thirsk and back and do the 1127 of Kings Cross to Thirsk (arr 1338) for the 1347 of Thirsk back into the Cross at 1605, plenty of time to get over to Euston for the 1651 back to Brum, I presume GC except priv tickets (I have safeguarded boxes)?

Might get a priv rtn (probably March 31st) Kings X - Thirsk and back and do the 1127 of Kings Cross to Thirsk (arr 1338) for the 1347 of Thirsk back into the Cross at 1605, plenty of time to get over to Euston for the 1651 back to Brum, I presume GC except priv tickets (I have safeguarded boxes)?
They do, but only on any operator permitted tickets - the GC only tickets have no discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.