• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Grand Central TVM ticket collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellhouse

Today I collected the first tickets I have bought through the new Grand Central website.

I was amazed that each of the 4 tickets in the transaction had a separate collection code. Does any other site split single transactions in this way?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

londonbridge

Established Member
Not that I'm aware of, I used the Southern website to book return tickets from Croydon to Newhaven for two adults and it gave me one collection reference which, when typed into the TVM, produced all the relevant coupons.

paddington

I used the actual trainline to buy 5 sets of tickets (the booking fee was negated by a credit card offer) and it gave me the option to have one or five collection codes.

Leisurefirst

I just had this today from Virgin Trains.
Four collection codes despite the fact all paid for at once and all journeys on same day...:s

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Today I collected the first tickets I have bought through the new Grand Central website.

I was amazed that each of the 4 tickets in the transaction had a separate collection code. Does any other site split single transactions in this way?
Yes, Crosscountry does.

Status
Not open for further replies.